Mining Investment Insurance Corporation works in line with the country’s
macroeconomic goals, and tries to empower and support the private investors in
mining. The corporation was established in 2001 according to the s. 31 of
Mine’s Act passed in 1998 in
order to reach sustainable development in mining section, and guarantee and
secure investments in mining activities, along guiding and leading these
Some of the goals are summarized as thus:
- Reducing the risk in investment through issuing
the investment and credit insurance policies.
- Attaining sustainable development in mining and
- Creating jobs in mines.
- Creating the appropriate environment for
exporting the minerals.
- Providing proper incomes for the country’s
- Helping the development of mining industries and
jobs related to them.
- Increasing the mining sector’s share in social
and economic development of the country.