» Documents Needed for Insurance Coverage » Exploration Investments

Exploration/Discovery Investments

اDocuments needed to create a file in order to get the bank facilities for exploration/discovery investments (natural or legal people):


- A warranty letter from the financial provider. In order to get any loan facilities for exploration/discovery from the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, one must provide a warranty letter from the financial provider, Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, regarding the confirmation of 30% of exploration activities, from the very Province’s Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade.

- A copy of the mining license

- The attached questionnaire or inquiry form (filled out)

- A copy of the map of the region.

-A copy of the valid contract with the technical manager/consultant

- A copy of the exploration/discovery plan or project

- A copy of the results of the inquiry from the related organizations (Department of Environment, Natural Resources, etc.)

For Legal People: Business ID, National ID, Economic Code

For Natural People: Economic Code

- The audited financial bills of the last two years of the firm

- The original water, electricity or phone bill of the applicant’s residence, or firm, or office, or workshop.